You can see on the outermost part of the flap, a slight rise on the whole circumference, which gives a classic touch to the melamine plate . The Fruit Plate is part of the Classic Line and is a melamine plate ideal for canteens and in general for public places, or camping . In short, for those places where it is easier for ceramic plates to break, raise the decibels of noise, and where there is a need to have a low weight without sacrificing the aesthetic factor.
Do you want to know more about our melamine tableware?
- The appearance of melamine is similar to that of porcelain and does not really look like plastic.
- The articles turn out to be light and practical .
- Melamine tableware is very durable , dishwasher safe, and is often used to replace single-use plastic.
- We use 100% Italian melamine, certified for food contact.
- The thermosetting material gives greater resistance to shocks, without sacrificing aesthetics.
- Maximum washing and drying temperature: + 85 ° C.
- Resistant to detergents with PH less than or equal to 10.
If you want to evaluate another line, I suggest you look at the Giotto Line .